I like to use MS Desktop outlook as my central communication client , so I have my Hotmail account , twitter , office 365 accounts all in my outlook 2010 , If you have signed up for a new account at the new Microsoft outlook.com site and you tried to add it to your desktop outlook 2010 , You might get confused as I did of how to do that.
The answer is use the Hotmail connector to do that :
1. From the file menu select add account
2. Select option “ Manually Configure Server settings or Additional Server type” and click next.
3. in the choose service Select other and select Microsoft outlook Hotmail.connector and click next
4. Enter you User Name and Outlook.com email account and password and click Ok.
5. You soon see the congratulation Screen Press Finish.
I love how Outlook make my life easy …